CRYSTAL SPRINGS LANDSCAPE
Crystal Springs Landscape Company began as a residential gardening service in 1975, and evolved into a full-service commercial landscape management company. Under new management since 1997, the company continues to grow while maintaining its commitment to excellent customer service.
With more than 45 employees, the company serves hundreds of commercial accounts ranging from the very small to 100 acre sites.
Crystal Springs Landscape Company provides asset management, preservation and growth in the landscape industry to associations and corporations desirous of quality workmanship. Our market in the Bay Area is to organizations that desire and seek a progressive partnership to create excellence in the projection of their landscape image.
To execute the highest levels of total landscape management and service through continuing education and improvement in the development of people and processes . . . To promote progressive, productive dialogue with our clients in order to provide the most pro-active and economical approaches based on individual client goals and needs.
PROUD MEMBER OF
- California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA)
- Irrigation Association (IA)
- California Interior Plant Association (CIPA)
- Building Owner and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- CAL OSHA: Golden Gate Safety Award
- CLCA: First Place Medium Commercial Installation award for Newpark Mall
- ALCA: Environmental Improvement Award of Distinction for the Newpark Mall interior renovation
- CLCA: First Place Interiorscaping, State Category award for the NewPark Mall interior maintenance and design